Something Vintage Rentals is looking to hire a part-time bookkeeper and office manager. This is a new position and will require extreme attention to detail, interest in making businesses run more efficiently, being a team player, and being in the office (not virtual). Ideal applicants will have 3 years bookkeeping experience and relevant education in accounting.
Something Vintage Rentals is a rental company specializing in high end, handmade, and vintage rental items that create and spread joy at events. We are a women-led office who believes in the power of laughter, gratitude, and Salvadoran rotisserie chicken. Come join the fun!
-Tracking cost of all new inventory each year and profitability of each
-Tracking Time in Motion for common warehouse processes
– Categorize all expenses in Quickbooks
– Recording all revenue in Quickbooks
– Update budget and revenue projections
– Create ways to reduce expenditures and increase efficiencies
-Track contractors who need 1099s and work with accountant to issue them in timely manner
– Send out prepared 1099s
-Help track most profitable inventory categories
– Pay monthly bills in timely manner
– Review bills for any discrepancies
– Run Payroll every two weeks
– Ensure all employee hours are up to date and correctly recorded using ADP
– Make sure all employees files are up to date
– Ensure all new hires have correct paperwork filled out
– send out quarterly commission checks
• 3 years bookkeeping experience
• Proficiency with Quickbooks Online
• Solid understanding of accounting principles
• BA in Business or Accounting preferred
• Extreme attention to detail
• Willingness to pitch in wherever needed
• Likes Being Part of a Team
• Self-starter with initiative
• Positive, can-do attitude
We could offer full-time employment if a candidate would be willing to help with other tasks, like sales emails and checking orders. Pay dependent upon experience. We offer health care coverage, retirement account contributions, and paid time off for full time employees.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability, your resume, and 1-2 sentences on why you think you’d be a good fit!