We are looking for an extremely detail-oriented person to manage our china and tabletop rentals at Something Vintage Rentals. Ideal candidate is diligent, a very accurate counter, and dependable. Candidate would be working in our warehouse among our vintage and handmade china, flatware, and glassware to manage it, keep it organized, and accurately counted.
Something Vintage Rentals is a rental company specializing in high end, handmade, and vintage rental items that create and spread joy at events. We are a women-led office who believes in the power of laughter, gratitude, and Salvadoran rotisserie chicken. Come join our team and the fun!
1. Experience Washing Dishes
2. Very diligent and detail-oriented
3. Excellent English and excellent reading skills
4. Ability to follow detailed instructions
5. Very organized and knows how to organize items
6. Hard worker
7. Positive, can-do attitude
8. Spanish knowledge is a plus
9. Event experience is a plus
10. Must have vehicle for transportation to and from work, public transportation is unreliable in our location
1. Accurately pulling china and table top items for orders
2. Accurately receiving and re-inventorying returning table top orders
3. Washing china efficiently and repackaging it
4. Making sure all items are spotless before they are sent out for clients
5. Keeping accurate inventory numbers of all table top items
6. Communicating missing/damaged items to our Operations Manager
This is a seasonal position but could be full time if the candidate is willing to help with other warehouse responsibilities and tasks. Pay dependent on experience.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability, your resume, and 1-2 sentences on why you think you’d be a good fit!