Calling all interns! Do you like the wedding/event industry? Do you want to be surrounded by pretty, vintage things? Do you want to love your job? If so, check out our intern postings below! If you are interested, please submit a cover letter, resume, and examples of your work (for the marketing Intern) to email@example.com. You would work from our warehouse just south of Washington DC in Temple Hills, MD.
We are looking for an energetic, positive intern to help with our marketing efforts. We are entering our busy season and need a hand with marketing efforts on social media and in print/graphic design. You will be working under our Director of Marketing and may help on the client relations side as well. You will need to have transportation to and from our warehouse in Temple Hills, as our warehouse is not accessible by public transportation. This position is unpaid and will last for 6 months, but there is a possibility of a paid position after the initial period.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Creative Suite
- Well-versed in social media platforms
- Marketing background a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Experience with sales
- Assist in strategic social media planning and execution on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Monitor social media channels for emerging trends on which to capitalize
- Create optimized graphics for media platforms
- Assist in client outreach and retention strategies
- Assist with staging photos of styled set ups for marketing purposes
- Upload and organize styled shoot photos to Dropbox
- Assist in planning upcoming campaigns based on business drivers
- Add new inventory to pricelist
- Other tasks as needed
Client Experience Intern
We are looking for an energetic, positive intern to help with our client relations and sales efforts on the Something Vintage Team. We are entering our busy season and need a hand with with emails, orders, and client relations. You will be working under our Director of Client Relations. You will need to have transportation to and from our warehouse in Temple Hills, which is not accessible by public transportation. This position is unpaid and will last for 6 months, but there is a possibility of a paid position after the initial period.
- Experience with sales
- Highly organized
- Quick learner and willingness to learn
- Proficient with Google Docs/Sheets
- Can do, positive attitude
- Assist with creating proposals, invoices, contracts
- Draft emails to clients with guidance from Client Experience Manager
- Help prepare china and flatware for outgoing orders
- Print Pull Tickets and Delivery Tickets for Upcoming Orders
- Assist with Client warehouse visits
- Adding new inventory to pricelist
- Updating inventory software with new information about rental items
- Jump in where needed!